Associate Professor, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2015-present
Assistant Professor, Boston University, 2009-2015
Ph.D. in Economics, Princeton University, 2009
MA in Economics, Princeton University, 2008
MS in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, 2003
(Rank: first, graduated First Division with Distinction)
BS in Economics (with honor), Presidency College, Kolkata, India, 2001
(Rank: first, graduated First Class with Honours)
1. Sambuddha Ghosh, Gabriele Gratton and Caixia Shen. 2018. 'Intimidation: Linking Negotiation and Conflict', International Economic Review, accepted 2019.
2. Ghosh, Sambuddha, and Vinayak Tripathi. 2012. 'Ideologues Beat Idealists.' American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 4(2): 27-49.
1. Multiple Long-lived Opponents and the Limits of Reputation.
2. Thwarting Reputation: Types that Mix.
3. Prisoner's Dilemma with Real Talk (with Benjamin Bachi and Zvika Neeman).
4. Terrorism: A Model of Intimidation (with Gabriele Gratton and Caixia Shen).
5. Dynamic Competing Mechanisms (with Seungjin Han).
6. A Constructive Approach to Repeated Games without Public Correlation Devices (with Ani Dasgupta)
7. Dynamic VCG Mechanisms in Queueing (with Manipushpak Mitra and Yan Long).