Awards and Grants
Ph.D., Economics, The Ohio State University, May 2015.
M.A., Economics, The Ohio State University, August 2010.
B.A., Economics and Mathematics, Wuhan University, June 2005.
Awards and Grants
The Ohio State University Dissertation Year Fellowship, 2014-2015.
L.Edwin Smart Graduate Associate Teaching Award, 2014.
Dice Research Award, 2014.
JMCB Research-Travel Support, 2013, 2014.
GS Maddala Prize in Econometrics, 2013.
JMCB Research Grant, 2012.
The Ohio State University Fellowship, 2009-2010.
1. 'Tobit models with social interactions: Complete vs incomplete information,' (with Lung-fei Lee and Xi Qu), Regional Science and Urban Economics, Volume 73, November 2018, Pages 30-50.
2. 'Strategical Interactions on Municipal Public Safety Spending with Correlated Private Information,' (with Lung-fei Lee), Regional Science and Urban Economics, Volume 72, September 2018, Pages 86-102.
3. 'Social Interactions under Incomplete Information with Heterogeneous Expectations,' (with Lung-fei Lee), Journal of Econometrics, Volume 198, Issue 1, May 2017, Pages 65-83.
4. 'Career Concern and Tax Preparer Fraud,' (with Liansheng Wu and Xianhui Bo), Annuals of Economics and Finance, Vol.11, Issue 2, 355-379, 2010.
1. 'Tobit Models with Social Interactions: Complete vs. Incomplete Information,' with Xi Qu and Lung-fei Lee, 2016.
2. 'Social Interactions under Incomplete Information with Multiple Equilibria'.
3. 'A Tobit Model with Social Interactions under Incomplete Information,' (with Xi Qu and Lung-fei Lee).
4. 'Sample Selection with Social Interactions,'September 2014.
Advanced Statistics (Master level), SUFE, Autumn 2015;
Advanced Financial Economics I (Master level), SUFE, Autumn 2015;
Financial Economics (Master level), SUFE, Autumn, 2015;
Probability and Statistics (Graduate level), OSU, Summer 2012 and 2013;
Intermediate Microeconomics (Undergraduate level), OSU, Autumn 2012.
Journal of Econometrics