Professor Bo CHEN received his Ph.D. in 2003 from Fudan University. He joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 2005. His areas of specialization include regional economy, political economy and enterprise theory.
- 'Local Interests, Regional Economy Integrated Cooperation and Welfare', Journal of Social Sciences, 2008, Vol.1.
'Co-ordinating the Benefit Relations and Constructing the Socialism Harmonious Society with Interest Sharing', Journal of Social Sciences, 2007, Vol.1.
- 'Ten Ways of Coordinating Chinese Social Interests Conflicts in the New Era (Continued)', Social Science Research, 2007, Vol.1.
- 'The Evolution of Chinese Social Interests Relationship', Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2006, Vol.12.
- 'Ten Ways of Coordinating Chinese Social Interests Conflicts in the New Era (To Be Continued)', Social Science Research, 2006, Vol.11.
- 'Empirical Analysis of FDI and Chinese Foreign Trade', Collected Essays on Finance and Economics, 2006, Vol.1.
- 'Economic Growth and Evolution of Economic Interest Relations', World Economic Forum, 2005, Vol.4/5.
- 'Institutional Changes and Evolution of Economic Interest Relations', Social Science Research, 2005, Vol.3.
- 'Structural Adjustment and Evolution of Economic Interest Relations', Journal of Fudan University, 2005, Vol.5.
- 'Analysis of Factors Affecting Evolution of Economic Interest Relations', Journal of Yunnan Nationalities University, 2005, Vol.3.
- 'Characteristics of China’s Economic Interest Relations and the Causes', Journal of Fudan University, 2004, Vol.4.
- 'Evolution of Economic Interest Relations in China', Economic Survey, 2004, Vol.1.
- 'Profit Compensation Theory---An Analysis of Profit Compensation for Social Vulnerable Groups formed during China’s Reform', Sichuan Social Sciences, 2004, Vol.1.
- 'Front and Hot Issues in Economic Theory', World Economic Forum, 2001, Vol.2.
- 'Regional Benefits and China’s Economic Growth', Collected Essays on Finance and Economics, 2001, Vol.3.
- 'Rural Consumption in China: Status Quo, Predicament and Solutions', Shanghai Economic Forum, 2001, Vol.5.
- 'Farmers Problem is Essentially Related to Farmers' Interests', Journal of Party College of Jiangsu Province Committee of CCP, 2001, Vol.1.
- 'Enlightenment and Lessons from Western Individual Credit System', Investment Study, 1999, Vol.5.
- 'Government Benefit and Inflation in China', Journal of Fudan University (Social Science Edition), 1999, Vol.2.
- 'Trans-century Development Strategy of Urban Style Medium and Small Enterprises in Shanghai', Shanghai Economic Review, 1999, Vol.5.
- 'Relationship between Commercial Bank and Enterprise---Game Behavior', Banks and Enterprises, 1999, Vol.5.
- 'Analysis of Opening-up Strategy of Financial Services in China', Jiangsu Finance, 1999, Vol.8.
- 'Enlightenment and Lessons from Overseas Individual Credit System', Shandong Finance, 1999, Vol.4.
- 'Financial Innovation: Revolution in International Finance', Modern Commercial Bank, 1999, Vol.4.
- 'Make Good Use of Financial Services in Support of Medium and Small Enterprises', Heilongjiang Finance, 1999, Vol.7.
1. Evolution of Social Interest Relations—A Study on the Changes of Interest Relations in China (co-editor), Fudan University Press, 2006
Modern Political Economics