Professor Yuchang HE received his Ph.D. in 1997 from Xiamen University. He joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 1997. His areas of specialization include socialist economic theory and economics of property rights.
1. Ownership and Governance Structures of State-owned Enterprises, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics Press, 1997
2. Social Development Strategy of Developed Countries, Yunnan People's Publishing House, 1997
3. Knowledge is Power—An Introduction to Knowledge Economics, Guangdong Travel and Tourism Press, 1999
4. On Regional Economic Development of Provinces in Central China, People's Press, 1996
5. Criticizing and Surpassing—A Review on Western Radical Economics, Contemporary China Publishing House, 2002
6. Economic System Changes and Economic Performance in New China, China Logistics Publishing House, 2002
Directed Readings in Classics of Economics (ppt)