Professor Yan MA received her Ph.D. in 1999 from Fudan University. She joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 1999. Her areas of specialization include capital theory and contemporary capitalist economy, comparison of domestic and overseas Marxian economic theory and socialist economic theory of China.
- 'Re-explore International Unequal Exchange Theory', Contemporary Economic Research, 2009, 4.
'Status Quo of Labor and Capital Relations Theory in China', Review of Political Economy, 2008, 5.
- 'Modern Explanation of Virtual Value of Natural Resources', Studies on Marxism, 2008, 10.
- 'Coordinated Development of Benefit Compensation and Social Interest Relations in China', Social Science Research, 2008,7.
- 'The Mathematical Expression and Innovation of Marxist Theory of Labor Value', Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2008, 4.
- 'Empirical Study on Factors Theory of Labor-Management Relations in Joint-Stock Enterprises', Economics Study of Shanghai School, 2008, 1.
- 'The Mathematical Expression and Innovation of Marx's Surplus Value Theory', Journal of Finance and Economics, 2007, 7.
- 'On Significant Value of Expression and Innovation of Mathematical Logic in Modern Political Economics', Teaching and Research, 2007, 7.
- 'The Research on the New-type Cooperative Economic Organizations of China's Rural Socialism', Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2006, 9.
- 'The Mainstream Status and Innovation of Chinese Marxist Political Economics', Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2005, 2.
- 'The Relationship between Fictitious Economy and Efficiency of Growth of Real Estate Economy', Finance and Trade Research, 2004, 8.
- 'On the Variation and Existence of Modern 'Exploit' Relationship', Journal of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2002, 10.
- 'A New Probe on 'Motorial Law of Value Quantity and Productivity of Labor' of Marx—A Development of the Labor-Value Theory', Journal of Finance and Economics, 2002, 10.
- Risks and Interests in Knowledge Economy, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics Press, 2000
1. On Labor and Capital Interest, Fudan University, 2009.
2. Comments on Research on Contemporary Western Economic Issues, Shanghai People's Press, 2007.
3. History of Marxist Economic Thought, Orient Publishing Center of China Publishing Group, 2006.
4. Knowledge Economy, Taiwan Yangzhi Culture Company, 2003.
5. Risk Benefit: Theory and Application, Fudan University Press, 2002.
6. Capital Theory, Fudan University, 2002.
7. Comparative Economics under the Background of Institutional Innovation in the 20th Century, Contemporary China Publishing House, 2002.
8. Risks and Interests in Knowledge Economy, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, 2000
Capital Theory II
Advanced Political Economics I