Professor Yan SUN received her Ph.D. in 2005 from Tongji University. She joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 2005. Her areas of specialization include panel data and non-parametric methods.
- A semiparametric spatial dynamic model (with Hongjia Yan, Wenyang Zhang, and Zudi Lu), Annals of Statistics, Volume 42, Number 2 (2014), 700-727.
- Penalized Likelihood Estimation for Semi-parametric Logit Model with Random Effects, Statistical Research, 2013, 30 (4): 92-98 (in Chinese).
- Variable Selection via Adaptive Lasso for Random Effect Logit Model, Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2012, 29 (12): 147-157 (in Chinese).
- Estimation and Model Selection in a Class of Semiparametric Models for Longitudinal Data, Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2012, 64:835-856. (SCI)
- Studies on Shape of China's Output gap-Inflation Phillips Curve—based on LSTVAR model, Shanghai Journal of Economics, 2012, 24 (1): 10-18 (in Chinese).
- A score test for variance components testing in a semiparametric mixed-effects model under non-normality, Statistics and Its Interface, 2011, Vol.4:65- 72.(SCI)
- Long and Short Term Relationship Allowing for Structural Break between Actual Consumption and Income of Chinese Urban Residents, Statistical Research, 2010 (27), 22-28 (in Chinese).
- A semiparametric model for cluster data, Annals of Statistics, 2009, 37, 2377-2408.(SCI)
- Local polynomial modeling for varying-coefficient informative survival models, Statistic Sinica, 2009, 19(3):1319-1336.(SCI)
- Estimation of the covariance matrix of random effects in longitudinal studies, Annals of Statistics, 2007, 35(6): 2795-2814. (SCI)
Mathematical Analysis I, II