Professor Zhe LI received her Ph.D. in 2009 from University of Toronto. She joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 2009. Her areas of specialization include macroeconomics, monetary economics and environmental economics.
1. 'The Welfare Costs of Expected and Unexpected Inflation', Journal of Monetary Economics, Vol. 56 (7), p. 1004-1013, Oct. 2009, with Miquel Faig.
2. 'Credit Trading and the Welfare Cost of Inflation: A Search Approach (信用交易与通货膨胀的福利损失——基于货币搜寻理论的视角)', Economic Research Journal 《经济研究》, Vol 564 (49), p. 4-18, 2014, with Wei Zhao. (Lead article, in Chinese)
3. 'An Empirical Test of the 'Financial Accelerator' In China —— Evidence from the Chinese Industrial Enterprises Database', Frontiers of Economics in China, Vol. 10 (3), p. 509-526, Sep., 2015, with Jie Chen.
4. “Emission Taxes and Standards in a General Equilibrium with Entry and Exit', Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Vol. 61, p. 34-60, Dec., 2015, with Jianfei Sun.
5. “Emission Taxes and Standards in a General Equilibrium with Productivity Dispersion and Abatement', Macroeconomic Dynamics, Volume 21, Issue 8, p. 1857-1886, December 2017, with Shouyong Shi.
6. 'Is Risk Shock a Key Factor Driving Business Cycles in China?', The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics (Contributions) , ISSN (Online) September 2017, 1935-1690, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/bejm-2017-0010， with Shuixing Luo.
1. “Financial Conditions and Slow Recovery”, with Jie Chen, Kevin Huang and Jianfei Sun, 2017.
2. “Lending Competition and Endogenous Credit Supply: A General Equilibrium Theory of Loan Sales”, with Kevin Huang and Jianfei Sun, 2017.
Advanced Macroeconomics III