| Bio |
Professor Nianqing Liu received his Ph.D. in Economics from the Pennsylvania StateUniversity in 2013. He joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in August 2013. His areas of specialization include econometrics, appliedeconometrics, and applied microeconomics.
- "Rationalization and Identification of Binary Games with Correlatd Types," joint with Quang Vuong and Haiqing Xu, Journal of Econometrics, Volume 201, Issue 2, December 2017, Pages 249-268.
- "A Nonparametric Test for comparing valuation distributions in First-Price Auctions," joint with Yao Luo, May 2016, 58 (3) (2017), 857–888, International Economic Review
- "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Double Auctions with Bargaining," joint with Huihui Li, Oct 2015
- "Semiparametric Inference on Social Interactions with Homophily," joint with Haiqing Xu, Jan 2016
- "Nonparametric Identification and Estimation of Transformed Model with Additive Range," joint with Jian Zhang and Yahong Zhou, Jan 2016
- "Nonparametric Test of Monotonicity of Bidding Strategy in First-price Auctions," joint with Quang Vuong, April 2016