Professor Bin Miao received his Ph.D. in 2013 from National University of Singapore.He joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in July 2013. His areas of specialization include decision theory, behavioral and experimental economics.
- "Probabilistic Social Preference: How Machina's Mum Randomizes her Choice," (with Zhong Songfa), Economic Theory, January 2018, Volume 65, Issue 1, pp 1-24
- "Partial Ambiguity," (with Chew Soo Hong and Zhong Songfa), Econometrica, Volume 85, Issue 4, July 2017, Pages: 1239–1260.
- "Comment on 'Risk Preferences are Not Time Preferences': Separating Risk and Time Preference," (with Songfa Zhong), American Economic Review, 2015, vol. 105, issue 7, pages 2272-86.
- "Diversification across Time."
- "An Experimental Study of Attitude towards Compound Lottery," (with Zhong Songfa).
- "Separating Risk Preference and Time Preference," (with Zhong Songfa).
- "Recursive Multiple Temptations."